Friday, December 7, 2007

The Beginning of Blogging...and Life

Hello Everyone!

So here I am. Beginning a journey on a path that will take me down tough roads filled with emotion and expressions...a path unlike most others...a divergent path. I'll share stories, feelings, predictions, hopes, the list goes on. Everything from my first bike ride to stories of misdemeanors in abandoned old folks homes.

I have been thinking a lot about this first blog and what I should write. There are so many places to begin, so many topics to start with. And, well, to be honest I don't want to limit myself to one thing. This blog is my way to share and express things that are often too hard to tell in person, but I will also have the simple things in life that I will write about. Thank you in advance to all who are reading my posts, thinking about me, praying for me, and just genuinely caring for others and what's going on in their lives. We live in a tough world where it is easier to follow than to lead. A world where hurting others and spiteful actions is viewed as casual or fun. To that I say I have had enough. I look toward the future with hope and great expectations. In the end I am living for God and not myself. To adhere to those words is what the journey of life is all about.

Join me in this walk as I begin to travel a divergent path; tough as it may be, I will look at life and something other than rocket science.

Thank you all,
Kyle

No comments: